Sammantha name meaning
On This Page
What does Sammantha mean?
Sammantha is variation of durable, soaring and loved Samantha. Samantha is variation of darling Samanta. Meaning of Samantha is Hearing, True and Beautiful Flower is rooted from Hebrew, English and German.
How do I pronounce Sammantha?
s(a)-mman-tha is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Sammantha. samm(a)-ntha is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of SammanthaNames that rhyme with Sammantha
How popular is the name Sammantha?
Sammantha is common in United States where over 1976 new-borns have been given the name since 1965. When at its peak in 1991, the moniker grabbed the 1352nd spot and 121 baby girls were given the name.
Sammantha is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Sammantha?
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Become best at what you do for a living. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Do you like Sammantha? You would love these names
- Ellysun - Meaning of Ellysun is Alice and Greek Form of Elijah is originated from Hebrew and English is used for boys. Ellysun is derivation of Ellison.
- Abigaël - Of Hebrew origin, Abigaël means "God is My Joy"
- Bellissa - Far-out and Fresh girl name Bellissa came from Italian, meaning of Bellissa is "God is Perfection, Beautiful and Or: God is My Oath". Bellissa is resulted from Bella.
- Mikael - Widely Accepted unisex name Mikael means "Who is Like God or Who is Like God?", primarily used in Greenlandic, Scandinavian and Danish is of Hebrew origin
- Evelina - Used mostly in Swedish and Scandinavian persistent and well-liked, Evelina aimed at girls has its origin in Old French and Hebrew, Evelina means "Gives Life or Desired"
Famous people named Sammantha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sammantha
- Girl names beginning with S
- Girl names that starts with Sam
- Girl names that ends with -tha
- Baby Names that mean Listener
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Heard
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Hearing