Bellissa meaning and origin
Atypical and Modern girl name Bellissa has its origin in Italian. Bellissa is derivation of Bella. Bella is form of widely accepted and biblical Isabella. Also Bella is a form of Bergljot. Bella is also a version of prevailing Berit. Bella is a short of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is English, Scottish and Italian equivalent of Isabella. Also Bella is English form of Annabella. Bella is also equivalent of Arabella in Italian and English languages. Bella is also German and Italian equivalent of Belinda. Bella is also equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Bella is also form of Isabel in English, Scottish and Hungarian languages. Bella is also equivalent of Isabella in English and Italian languages. Bella is also English and Spanish form of Mirabelle. Origin of Atypical and Modern Bella is in Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Bella is "God is Perfection and Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Bellissa
Popularity of Bellissa
Numerological analysis of Bellissa
You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You have people who love you. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end.
If you like Bellissa, you would love these names
- Aren - Loved and Evergreen unisex name Aren came from Hebrew and Old Norse is notably used in English and Spanish. Aren is English and Spanish equivalent of Aaron
- Izabelle - Well-Liked Izabelle has its origin in Hebrew, Izabelle means "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection" and a girl name is especially used in Norwegian and Finnish
- Thomaïs - The Thomaïs means "Twin" is originated from Hebrew
- Marielle - Marielle's meaning is Drop, Sea or Bitterness came from Hebrew, especially used in Norwegian and English is given to baby girls
- Carmelina - Unorthodox Carmelina is originated from Hebrew is used largely in Spanish, German and Italian given to baby girls, Carmelina means "Fruitful Land, Fruit Garden or Our Lady of Mount Carmel"
Namesakes of Bellissa
We could not find any notable namesake.