Bellissa name meaning
On This Page
What does Bellissa mean?
Atypical and Modern girl name Bellissa has its origin in Italian. Bellissa is derivation of Bella. Bella is form of widely accepted and biblical Isabella. Also Bella is a form of Bergljot.
Bella is also a version of prevailing Berit. Bella is a short of Elisabethnames ending in "Bella". Bella is English, Scottish and Italian equivalent of Isabella. Also Bella is English form of Annabella.
Bella is also equivalent of Arabella in Italian and English languages. Bella is also German and Italian equivalent of Belinda. Bella is also equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Bella is also form of Isabel in English, Scottish and Hungarian languages.
Bella is also equivalent of Isabella in English and Italian languages. Bella is also English and Spanish form of Mirabelle. Origin of Atypical and Modern Bella is in Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Bella is "God is Perfection and Beautiful".
How is Bellissa seen as a baby name?
Bellissa is a charming and feminine name for baby girls that exudes beauty, grace, and elegance. It has a lovely ring to it and is easy to pronounce, making it an ideal choice for parents looking for a unique name.
One of the standout features of this name is its Latin origin, which adds a touch of classic sophistication. Bellissa also has an inherent meaning; it translates to "beautiful" in English, which reflects the beauty and loveliness that parents hope their baby girl will possess as she grows up.
With its combination of style, simplicity, and meaning, Bellissa makes an excellent option for parents searching for something distinctive yet not too outlandish.
How do I pronounce Bellissa?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Bellissa is b(el)-lissa. bell(is)-sa is another way(s) to say the name.
How popular is the name Bellissa?
Numerological analysis of Bellissa
You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You have people who love you. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end.
If you like Bellissa, you would love these names
- Aren - Loved and Evergreen unisex name Aren came from Hebrew and Old Norse is notably used in English and Spanish. Aren is English and Spanish equivalent of Aaron
- Izabelle - Well-Liked Izabelle has its origin in Hebrew, Izabelle means "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection" and a girl name is especially used in Norwegian and Finnish
- Thomaïs - The Thomaïs means "Twin" is originated from Hebrew
- Marielle - Marielle's meaning is Drop, Sea or Bitterness came from Hebrew, especially used in Norwegian and English is given to baby girls
- Carmelina - Unorthodox Carmelina is originated from Hebrew is used largely in Spanish, German and Italian given to baby girls, Carmelina means "Fruitful Land, Fruit Garden or Our Lady of Mount Carmel"
Sibling Names for Bellissa
If you're considering the name "Bellissa" for your little one, you might be in search of sibling names that complement it well. Whether you're hoping for names with a similar sound or a different style altogether, we've compiled a list of 20 great options to consider.
Names for Bellissa's sister
Brother to Bellissa
Famous people named Bellissa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bellissa
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -issa
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful