Rieke name meaning
What does Rieke mean?
Meaning of Rieke is Friederike, Henrike or Ulrike used for baby girls which is used notably in Finnish, Danish, Swedish and German is originated from Germanic and German. Rieke is variation of Rike. Rike is version of preeminent Rika. Rike is short of names with "Rich". Rike is Swedish cognate of Ríki. Originated from English-American and German, Rike, Rike means "Friederike, Henrike and Ruler". Rieke is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Rik. Also Rieke is German cognate of Marieke.
Variants of Rieke
How popular is the name Rieke?
Rieke is a rare name around the world.
Rieke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Rieke?
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Leave your own mark in the world.
Other names similar to Rieke, for would be parents
- Ramón - Old High German name Ramón means "Protector or Advice" commonly used in Finnish and Spanish is bestowed upon baby boys
- Caritas notably is used in Italian, Danish and Finnish came from Latin and Greek, meaning of Caritas is "Love, Charity - See Charis) or Charity" is given to baby girls
- Bede - Bede's meaning is Name of a Historian or Prayer Bead is used in Swedish and Sami aimed at baby boys is rooted from Old English
- Iiddá is Sami equivalent of Ida
- Ragnar - Used notably in Swedish and Faroese mainstream and creative and adventurous, Ragnar is rooted from Old High German and Germanic, Ragnar means "Strong Army Warrior or Ancient Personal Name" is used for baby boys
Famous people named Rieke
We could not find any notable namesake.