Sasia meaning and origin
Sasia is form of Sasje in Latin language.
Variants of SasiaNames that rhyme with Sasia
Popularity of Sasia
Sasia is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Sasia is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
What numbers say about Sasia?
The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. You believe life's to have fun. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are a wise person. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Do you like Sasia? You would love these names
- Solbjørg is Danish and Norwegian equivalent of Salbjǫrg
- Sestrid is form of Estrid in Swedish and Danish languages
- Vilton - Cherished and Venerable boy name Vilton is used notably in Swedish and Danish languages. Vilton is form of Wilton in Nordic language
- Gude - The boy name Gude is commonly used in Swedish and Norwegian. Gude is form of Gauti in Swedish language
- Ingvord - The boy name Ingvord is mostly used in Norwegian and Swedish. Ingvord is Norwegian cognate of Ingvard
Namesakes of Sasia
- Sasia Mølgaard in Når lysterne tændes as Actress