Satoshi name meaning
What does Satoshi mean?
Uncustomary Satoshi came from Japanese, meaning of Satoshi is "Born from the Ashes" is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of SatoshiNames that rhyme with Satoshi
How popular is the name Satoshi?
Satoshi is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1912 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 303 people have been named Satoshi in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 600 have the name. At least, 250000 people globally have carried Satoshi as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Satoshi
Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. There's not a problem you cannot solve. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude.
Looking for a name like Satoshi? Please go through the following names
- Masahiro - Meaning of Masahiro is Straightforward is majorly used in Japanese, a boy name has origin in Japanese
- Mitsuo - Meaning of Mitsuo is Shining Man came from Japanese and is specifically used in Japanese is used as a baby boy name
- Anzu - The girl name Anzu means "Apricot". It is rooted from Japanese is used prevalently in Japanese
- Asako - Uncustomary Asako primarily is used in Japanese aimed at baby girls, meaning of Asako is "Morning Child" is originated from Japanese
- Tamaka - Meaning of Tamaka is Jewel Scent is of Japanese origin used in Japanese is a baby girl name
Famous people named Satoshi
- Satoshi Kamiya, is among the most advanced origami masters
- Satoshi Kitamura, Japanese children's picture book author and illustrator
- Satoshi Goto,
- Satoshi Iwabuchi, retired professional tennis player from Japan
- Satoshi Mori, former Japanese nordic combined skier
- Satoshi Osaki, Japanese long-distance runner
- Satoshi Kuribayashi, Japanese photographer
- Satoshi Takayama, Japanese politician serving in the House of Representatives
- Satoshi Umemura, Japanese politician of the Democratic Party of Japan
- Satoshi Kanazawa, American-born British evolutionary psychologist and author
- Satoshi Furukawa, Furukawa was assigned to the International Space Station as a flight engineer on long-duration missions Expedition 28/29
- Satoshi Kon, Satoshi Kon was born on October 12, 1963
- Satoshi Tajiri, Japanese video game designer best known as the creator of Nintendo's 'Pokémon' franchise and the founder of video game developer Game Freak
- Satoshi Urushihara, Langrisser'
- Satoshi Kojima, with Nakanishi
- Satoshi Tomiie, musical artist
- Satoshi Ohno, Japanese idol, singer, actor, radio host
- Satoshi Tsumabuki,
- Satoshi Yuki, go player
- Satoshi Motoyama, Japanese professional racing driver
- Satoshi Kataoka, professional Go player
- Satoshi Shiki, Japanese manga artist whose works include 'Kamikaze' and 'Riot'
- Satoshi Hino, Japanese voice actor
- Satoshi Dezaki, anime director, producer, and screenwriter
- Satoshi Tsunami, product of Yomiuri youth system
- Satoshi Ishii, martial artist
- Satoshi Yamaguchi, football biography
- Satoshi Inoue, Japanese politician and member of the House of Councillors for the Japanese Communist Party
- Satoshi Hashimoto, Japanese actor and voice actor currently affiliated with the Cube Group voice actor agency
- Satoshi Akao, extreme-right Japanese politician
- Satoshi Ôno in Saigo no yakusoku as Actor
- Satoshi Nishimura in Roppyaku-oku dabudoru no otoko as Art Department
- Satoshi Yamazaki in Captain America: The Winter Soldier as Camera and Electrical Department
- Satoshi Miki in Tenten as Writer
- Satoshi Nikaido in The Last Samurai as Actor
- In 1973, Satoshi Arai portrayed the role of N in flick Musen-sha no aiyoku.
- In 2004 crime and drama flick, Lady Joker, Satoshi Tokushige played Yuichiro Goda.
- Satoshi Yamauchi characterized crucial character of N in 1964 action, crime movie Yushi na gara no wakare.