Ichiro name meaning
What does Ichiro mean?
Meaning of Ichiro is First Son is dominantly used in Japanese used as a baby boy name is rooted from Japanese.
Variants of IchiroNames that rhyme with Ichiro
How popular is the name Ichiro?
Ichiro is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 267 people have been named Ichiro in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 600 have the name. According to our research, over 230000 babies have been named Ichiro globally.
What numbers say about Ichiro?
Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more.
Other names similar to Ichiro
- Yukio - Unwonted Yukio is used particulary in Japanese and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Yukio means "God will Nourish, Gets What He Wants or Getting What He Wants"
- Kammy - Unfamiliar girl name Kammy means "Affectionate and Young Attendant" is of Japanese origin. Kammy is resultant of Kami.
- Shinji - Origin of Anomalous Shinji is in Japanese is used substantially in Japanese, meaning of Shinji is "Faithful Second Son" is used as a boy name
- Sayaka - Rare girl name Sayaka has origin in Japanese, meaning of Sayaka is "Clear or Brilliant" is majorly used in Japanese
- Arata - Specifically used in Japanese new-fangled and unheard-of, Arata is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Arata is "New" came from Japanese
Famous people named Ichiro
- Ichiro Yoshizawa, Japanese mountaineer and expedition leader
- Ichiro Miyashita, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Ichiro Ichikawa, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Ichiro Suzuki, 2009 list of the 50 greatest current players
- Ichiro Nakagawa, officeholder
- Ichiro Ito, Ito also works in composition and, sometimes
- Ichiro Nakamura, late director of the Society of Johrei, Kyoto
- Ichiro Aisawa,
- Actor Ichiro Yatsui, notable for tvMiniSeries Final Cut
- Ichiro Furutachi, from 1989 horror film Sûîto Homu, who played Taguchi.
- In 1937, Ichiro Wakamoto played the role of Sadamasa Hôjô in flick Môko shûrai: Tekikoku kôfuku; Shishi-hen.
- In 1958, Ichiro Kanbe characterized the role of N in action and comedy film Hibari no hanagata tantei kassen.
- In 1941 animation, fantasy movie, Tie shan gong zhu, Ichiro Yamano characterized or Japanese version.
- Ichiro Yamada played minor character of N in 1956 drama movie Aya ni ai shiki.
- In 1923 drama film, Jûnanshâ no mure, Ichiro Kikusawa played N.