Miyana name meaning
What does Miyana mean?
The odd girl name Miyana is of Japanese and Hebrew origin. Miyana is variant form of biblical and trendy Miya. Miya is form of hot and well-liked Maya. Miya is derived from Marie. Originated from Hebrew, Latin and Arabic, Odd Miya, Miya means "Bitterness and Temple". Also. Miyana is a variant form of ever lasting and illustrous Miriam. Miriam is variation of famed, long standing and biblical Mary. Also Miriam is a form of biblical and widespread Mirjam. Miriam is derivative of Mary.
Variants of Miyana
Miyanah, Miriam, Miya, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Macia, Minnie, Mirjana, Maya, Meeya, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maciah, Matilda, Minny, Minnielee, Melinda, Minna, Mina, Mirian, Miriana, Maaja, Maja, Sumaya, Mayarose, MayNames that rhyme with Miyana
How popular is the name Miyana?
Miyana is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2008, it ranked 3855th when 41 girls were named Miyana. Over 527 people have been named Miyana in United States. Miyana is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Miyana is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Miyana as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Miyana?
You should learn to live in the moment. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality.
Do you like Miyana? Other names you would love
- Kazuhiro - Recent and Rare Kazuhiro is used dominantly in Japanese, Kazuhiro means "Harmony or Abundance" and a baby boy name has origin in Japanese
- Sadako - Meaning of Sadako is Child of Chastity or Proper Child is used as a baby girl name which came from Japanese is prevalently used in Japanese
- Ryuunosuke - Of Japanese origin, Ryuunosuke bestowed upon boys and is used especially in Japanese, Ryuunosuke means "Dragon Shell"
- Kazuya - Unexpected Kazuya is used specifically in Japanese is rooted from Japanese, a baby boy name, Kazuya means "Peaceful One"
- Hinata - Recent and Far-out Hinata prevalently is used in Japanese, meaning of Hinata is "Sunny Place" given to both genders is rooted from Japanese
Famous people named Miyana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Miyana
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Rebelliousness
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Prophetess
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Big
- Baby Names that mean Temple