Senna name meaning
On This Page
What does Senna mean?
Meaning of Senna is Growing or Thriving is substantially used in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Dutch is used as a gender insensitive name . Senna is short version of Crescentia. Meaning of Crescentia is The Word Crescere Which is of the Meaning to Grow and Thriving is originated from Latin is used commonly in Swedish and Finnish.
Senna is German cognate of Kreszentia.
Variants of SennaNames that rhyme with Senna
How popular is the name Senna?
A common name in Netherlands having over 860 recievers in 10 years of usage. Recently the name is rising, in 2015, it ranked 95th when 157 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Senna is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1944 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3523rd when 43 girls were named Senna.
Over 598 babies in United States have been named Senna. Also, in France, the name has been in use since 1986 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2011, it ranked 1254th when 29 boys were named Senna.
There are over 123 babies that have been given the name Senna in France. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 343 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Senna. Over 529 babies in Belgium have been named Senna.
Senna is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 32 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 194 babies in England and Wales have been named Senna. The first name is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Senna around the globe.
Senna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Senna
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings.
Looking for a name like Senna? Please go through the following names
- Evy - Evy's meaning is The Enlivening, Living or Alive is used in Finnish, Norwegian and English used as a girl name came from Hebrew
- Wessel - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Wessel is mainly used in Frisian, Finnish and Dutch is a boy name, Wessel means "Army, Warni or Leaning Against the Trunk of the Warning"
- Pieter - Pieter's meaning is The Rock or The Stone is used specifically in Danish, English and Swedish, a boy name has origin in Old Greek
- Geertje - Geertjes origin is Germanic, meaning of Geertje is "Force or Spear" aimed at baby girls is used in Dutch and Frisian
- Marike - Marike's meaning is Bitterness used for girls which is used largely in Norwegian, Low German and Danish has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Senna
- Senna Guemmour, German singer, songwriter
- Senna Daems is well-known for her acting in short Floris & Pip
Lists having Senna
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -enna
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2015)