Eliene meaning and origin
Used primarily in English rarefied, Eliene mostly used for girls is originated from Old Greek, Dutch, Germanic and Greek. Eliene is another transcription of Eline. Eline is form of durable and customary Adelaide. Also Eline is version of durable and dominant Ellen. Eline is also form of persistent and customary Elina. Eline is short of Eleanor. Eline is a feminine version of Elias. Eline is English cognate of Eleonore. Eline means Nobility, Splash of the Sun and My God is Yahweh is originated from Greek, Germanic and Old Greek.
Variants of Eliene
Eline, Adelaide, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Eleine, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Adelice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Elen, Maryellen, Ellenmarie, Eleonora, Helene, Gabriella, Ellend, Eleena, Helena, Eleonor
View middle names that goes with Eliene like Alina, Persephone, Zyna, Gracelynn, Tamatha,Names that rhyme with Eliene
Popularity of Eliene
Eliene is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Eliene is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our findings, over 6000 babies have been named Eliene globally.
Eliene in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Eliene
Meditation is your thing. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. As a lover, you are passionate. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet.
Other names similar to Eliene, for would be parents
- Pippa - Majorly used in Faroese and Swedish cherished, Pippa is used as a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Pippa is "Friend of Horses or Pferdefreundin"
- Alexandar - Unusual Alexandar prevalently is used in Hindi and English, meaning of Alexandar is "Defender of Mankind" which came from Old Greek is used as a boy name
- Theodosios means The Elements Theos Meaning God or Giving to God is a boy name. It is rooted from Old Greek is used prevalently in Greek
- Mylène - Origin of Mylène is in Hebrew and Spanish is used in French given to girls, meaning of Mylène is "Sun or Sea"
- Alessandra - Frequently Used Alessandra primarily is used in Swedish, Danish and Italian is originated from Old Greek used for girls, meaning of Alessandra is "Protect or Man, Manly or Defender of Men"
Namesakes of Eliene
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eliene
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Eli
- Girl names that ends with -ene
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh