Sesi name meaning
What does Sesi mean?
Girl name Sesi is originated from African and is used majorly in Finnish and Danish languages, meaning of Sesi is "Sister". Sesi is Finnish equivalent of Sessi.
Variants of Sesi
Sessi, Kerstin, Sessie, Sessy, Cherstin, Christina, Kirsten, Christine, KierstinNames that rhyme with Sesi
How popular is the name Sesi?
Sesi is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Sesi
You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. Endurance is one of your best character traits. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt.
Do you like Sesi? Read these names too
- Nói - Boy name Nói is used particulary in Faroese and Danish languages, Nói means "Small Vessel"
- Snotra is used commonly in Old Norse and Swedish, Snotra means "Clever" and of Old Norse origin is given to baby girls
- Selja - Girl name Selja is used mainly in Icelandic and Swedish, meaning of Selja is "Elder" is originated from Finnish
- Unge prevalently is used in Old DanishOld Swedish, Swedish and Danish is given to baby boys. Unge is Danish and Swedish cognate of Ungi
- Pinte is Greenlandic form of Bent
Famous people named Sesi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sesi
- Girl names beginning with S
- African Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sister