Shaista name meaning
What does Shaista mean?
Rare unisex name Shaista is of Arabic origin, meaning of Shaista is "Gentle, Obedient, Well Behaved, Beautiful, Modest, Disciplined, Cultured or Eminent" is largely used in Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Shaista
How popular is the name Shaista?
Shaista is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1522 (1996) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Shaista is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Shaista is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India. At least, 160000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Shaista
You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions.
If you like Shaista, you would love these names
- Mazir means Ancestor of the Berbers is originated from Arabic and Hebrew is used for baby boys
- Nageenah - Origin of Nageenah is in Arabic, meaning of Nageenah is "Jewelry, Precious Stone or Ring" and is aimed at baby girls is largely used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Hira - Especially used in Kannada, Sanskrit and Sindhi unexpected, Hira is originated from Arabic and is given to both sexes, meaning of Hira is "Sacred Cave, Powerful or Name of a Cave"
- Fareeda - Offbeat Fareeda primarily is used in Hindi, Arabic and Gujarati bestowed upon girls, meaning of Fareeda is "Matchless, Unique or Precious Pearl or Gem"
- Rahan - Originated from Arabic, Rahan is a boy name, used in Bengali and Gujarati, Rahan means "Big"
Famous people named Shaista
- Shaista Shameem, a Fijian lawyer of Pakistani descent
- Shaista Nuzhat, Punjabi linguistic and cultural expert
- Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah, Pakistani Bengali politician, diplomat and author
- Shaista Khan, subahdar and a general in the Mughal army
Lists having Shaista
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Obedient
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Modest
- Baby Names that mean Eminent