Natia meaning and origin
Natia is variation of prominent Nata. Nata is a version of ever lasting, biblical and predominant Nathan. Also Nata is form of renowned and biblical Natalia. Nata is also variant form of noteworthy and biblical Natasja. Nata is also form of lofty and biblical Natan. Nata is short form of Renata and Renate. Nata means Birthday and Snake is originated from Hebrew. Also. Natia is variant form of celebrated Nadia. Nadia is derived from Nadège. Nadia is a short of Nadezhda. Also Nadia is diminutive of Nadiyya.
Variants of NatiaNames that rhyme with Natia
Popularity of Natia
Natia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1984, it ranked 3142nd when 31 girls were named Natia. There are over 716 babies that have been given the name Natia in United States. Natia is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. But Natia is a popular baby name in Georgia where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Natia around the globe.
What numerology tells about Natia?
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Natia? You would love these names
- Darman - Dominantly used in Tamil and Arabic, Darman is used as a boy name, meaning of Darman is "Cure or Treatment"
- Ihsan - Meaning of Ihsan is Good, Favour or Beneficent is dominantly used in Sindhi, Kannada and Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Yaqub - Rarefied Yaqub is used particulary in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic, Yaqub means "Precious Stone or Holder of the Heel". Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Sarrah - Renowned and Ceaseless Sarrah is originated from Hebrew, Sarrah means "Princess or Form of Sarah" and is used for baby girls is especially used in English and Arabic
- Raunaq - Used in Arabic, Arabic and Sikh, Raunaq is used as a unisex name, Raunaq means "Glamour, Glitter or One who Lives in Splendour"
Namesakes of Natia
- Natia Natia, American Samoan international footballer
- Natia Simon in The Shot Doctor as Actress
- Natia Dune in A Walk Among the Tombstones as Actress
- Natia Anjaparidze acted in movie Ukanaskneli djvarosnebi
- In 1981 drama film, Gamoaget panjrebi, Natia Gogochuri characterized N.
Lists having Natia
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Nat
- Girl names that ends with -tia
- Baby Names that mean Tender
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Generous
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Snake
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Day