Cille name meaning
Usage: Scandinavian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish
Meaning: Fruitful, Blind and Ancient
Add to favorites
What does Cille mean?
Mostly used in Norwegian, Scandinavian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Cille has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name. Cille is variant of unfading and prevailing Cilla. Cilla is variant form of biblical, venerable and eminent Zilla. Also Cilla is variant form of outstanding Cicely. Cilla is also a version of venerable, saintly and outstanding Cecilia. Cilla is also variation of Names Ending with -Cilla. Cilla is also variation of -Cille, -Silla, -Sille. Cilla is short form of Cecilia. Also Cilla is short form of Drusilla. Cilla is also short of Priscilla. Cilla's meaning is The Ancient, Fruitful and Sixth has its origin in Latin. Also. Cille is diminutive of Cecilia. Also Cecilia is form of Caecilia in Nordic language.
Variants of Cille
Cielle, Cilla, Zilla, Cicely, CeciliaNames that rhyme with Cille
How popular is the name Cille?
Cille is a familiar baby name in Denmark and United States. At least, 300 people globally have carried Cille as their given name according to our evaluation.
Cille in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cille
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Learn how to trust people more. You lack traveling and exploring. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long.
Other names similar to Cille
- Emilia - Originated from Latin, Popular and Perpetual Emilia normally bestowed upon both sexes, Emilia means "The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling or Rivaling" is used primarily in Faroese and Finnish
- Elba - Elbas origin is Germanic and Latin is substantially used in Swedish, Danish and Icelandic is used as a gender-neutral name. Elba is German cognate of Names Beginning with Eil-/El-
- Zeven - Originated from Latin, Unconventional Zeven is a boy name especially used in Hindi, Zeven means "Independent or Identical"
- Lorah - Uncommon girl name Lorah is originated from English and Latin, meaning of Lorah is "Crowned with Laurels and Ready for Battle". Lorah is a derivation of Lora.
- Flórián - Flórián's meaning is Flower or Blossom is rooted from Latin bestowed upon baby boys is used notably in Hungarian
Famous people named Cille
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Cille
- Girl names beginning with C
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Blind
- Baby Names that mean Ancient
- Baby Names that mean Sixth
- Baby Names that mean One
Share your opinion on Cille