Zdenko meaning and origin
Zdenko predominantly is used in Czech aimed at baby boys which originated from Latin, meaning of Zdenko is "A Native of Sidon". Zdenko is a version of Sidony. Of Latin origin, Sidony is used prevalently in English language, Sidony means "Woman from Sidon". Zdenko is diminutive of Zdenek. Zdenek is version of outstanding Zdenko. Also Zdenek is form of Sidony.
Variants of ZdenkoNames that rhyme with Zdenko
Popularity of Zdenko
Zdenko is a popular baby name in Croatia where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Zdenko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Zdenko?
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile.
Go through the following names similar to Zdenko
- Malinda - Illustrous and Evergreen girl name Malinda is used mainly in Greek and English which originated from English and Old Greek, meaning of Malinda is "Honey, Blend of Melissa or Linda or Melanie"
- Natalène - Of Latin origin, Natalène means "Birth"
- Natalee - Admired Latin Natalee means "Born on Christmas or Born on Christmas" aimed at girls is used mainly in English
- Severina - Of Latin origin, Offbeat Severina is used as a baby girl name, Severina means "The Severe, Rigor or Seriousness" is dominantly used in Norwegian, German and Italian
- Marzia - Particulary used in Italian recent and unheard-of, Marzia means "Martius or Mars". It is rooted from Latin and Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Zdenko
- Zdenko Runjić, Croatian songwriter based in Split
- Zdenko Trebuľa, President of the Košice Self-governing Region
- Zdenko Baotić, Bosnian-Herzegovinian football goalkeeper
- Zdenko Kožul, Croatian chess grandmaster and was the 2006 European champion
- Zdenko Zorko, Croatian former handball player