Silana meaning and origin
Silana's origin is Latin and French bestowed upon girls, meaning of Silana is "Clay or One who is Dignified". It is celebrated on November 23rd.
Variants of Silana
View middle names that goes with Silana like Kela, Marceline, Poppie, Alina, Maie, Adela,Names that rhyme with Silana
Popularity of Silana
Silana is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Silana globally.
Numerological analysis of Silana
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Looking for a name like Silana? Please go through the following names
- Nevia - Unconventional girl name Nevia means "The Word Naevus Which is of the Meaning Fault Spotted Birth Mark" came from Italian and Latin
- Lawrence means Form of Lawrence or Laurel is dominantly used in Finnish and Norwegian used as a unisex name is rooted from Latin
- Andes - Origin of Unexpected Andes is in Latin, meaning of Andes is "Woman from the Andes" is given to both genders
- Monserrate - Meaning of Monserrate is Notched Mountain is used as a unisex name and is mainly used in English is of Latin origin
- Balázs is used predominantly in Hungarian has its origin in Latin, Balázs means "Lisping" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Silana
We could not find any notable namesake.