Adela name meaning
What does Adela mean?
Adela means Nobility, Noble Kind or Softer used for baby girls and is used in Norwegian, Danish, Kannada, Spanish, Greek, German, Old High German, Swedish, Italian, English, Icelandic and Finnish is of Germanic and Old High German origin.. Also Adela is German equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Adal.
How do I pronounce Adela?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Adela is ah-DELL-ah with emphasis on second DELL syllable. a-de-la is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Adela
Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adalia, Adell, Adele, Adéle, Udele, Ada, Alla, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Adahlia, Addell, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Alli, Aila, Ala
View middle names that goes with Adela like Catriona, Chyna, Icia, Moet,Names that rhyme with Adela
How popular is the name Adela?
A common name in United States having over 12642 recievers in 139 years of usage. At its zenith in 1882, it ranked 446th when 226 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the first name has been to Adela is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 982 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Adela. Over 353 babies in England and Wales have been named Adela. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1904 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1929, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 533 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Adela. Over 579 babies in France have been named Adela.
Adela is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, it is among the top 700 girl names in Switzerland. There are over 117 babies that have been given the name Adela in Switzerland. In Belgium, first appeared in 2012 and is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Adela is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Philippines, Czech Republic, Spain, Tanzania, Peru, Colombia, Ethiopia, Bolivia, Romania, DR Congo, Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, Cuba, El Salvador, Ecuador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Paraguay. As per our evaluation, over 540000 babies have been bestowed Adela around the globe.
Adela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Adela
You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Do you like Adela? You would love these names
- Greten principally is used in German, meaning of Greten is "Pearl" which originated from Greek
- Lenaïc means Splash of the Sun has origin in Greek
- Galina - Originated from Old Greek, Unwonted Galina means "Shining, Calm or Light" and is predominantly used in German, English and Finnish is used for baby girls
- Jili - The Jili means "Shield or Epic" has its origin in Greek language
- Alexis - Prevailing and Ceaseless Alexis has its origin in Old Greek, Alexis means "Helper or The Defender" and is aimed at both sexes is principally used in Greek and English
Sibling Names for Adela
Welcome to your search for the perfect name for your new baby girl! With Adela as the inspiration, we've compiled a list of sibling names that will bring out her unique personality and spirit. Whether you're looking for a traditional name or something more exotic, we have the perfect match for you.
Sister to Adela
Brother for Adela
Famous people named Adela
- Adela of France,
- Adela Cortina, Spanish philosopher born in Valencia, Spain
- Adela of Pfalzel, and her sister Irmina of Oeren were possibly two princesses
- Adela of Normandy, also known as
- Adela of Champagne, and Adela of Blois
- Adela Pankhurst, British-Australian suffragette
- Adela Noriega, Mexican actress
- Adela Florence Nicolson,
- Adela Micha, Mexican Jewish journalist notable for conducting several radio and TV newscasts and pioneering the Big Brother reality show
- Adela García, IFBB professional fitness competitor and former Ms
- Adela Rogers St. Johns, Adela Nora Rogers St
- Adela Zamudio, Bolivian poet, feminist, and educator
- Adela of Flanders,
- Adelaide de Sousa in Daqui P'ra Frente as Actress
- Adelaide Wilder in Vacation as Actress
- Adela Popescu in Weekend cu mama as Actress
- Adelaide Teixeira in Estrada de Palha as Actress
- Adelaide Humphreys in Hang on to Yourself as Actress
- Adela Adamova in movie Celos as Actress
- Adela Escartín, from 1964 flick La decisión, who characterized N.
- Adela González played the central role of N in 1952 comedy flick Aventuras y desventuras de Eduardini.
- Adela Adim played important role of N in 1987 drama movie The Immigrant Birds.
Lists having Adela
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love