Stevy meaning and origin
Anomalous Stevy has its origin in Greek and Old Greek is used particulary in English, Stevy means "Crowning" is bestowed upon both sexes. Stevy is variant form of biblical, conifer and noteworthy Stephen. Stephen is English cognate of Stephanus. Unorthodox Stephen has its origin in Old Greek, Stephen means "Wreath, To Wear a Crown and The Crowned".. Stevy is celebrated on December 26th.
Variants of StevyNames that rhyme with Stevy
Popularity of Stevy
Stevy is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1994, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 600 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Stevy. Over 579 people have been named Stevy in France. Stevy is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Stevy is a common name in Gabon and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Cameroon. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Stevy globally.
What numbers say about Stevy?
You are your own best friend. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
Parents who liked Stevy, loved these names
- Orthea - Meaning of Orthea is God's Gift is rooted from Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Niobe - Used dominantly in Greek new-fangled and unconventional, Niobe is used as a girl name and came from Old Greek, Niobe means "Rejuvenator"
- Léonora came from Greek, meaning of Léonora is "Wealth or Honor"
- Corinne - Widely Accepted and All time favorite Corinne has its origin in Old Greek language bestowed upon both genders, used particulary in Finnish, French and Swedish, Corinne means "Maiden, Virgin or Greek Poetess"
- Ka - Unheard-of Ka is used commonly in Telugu, Tamil and Dutch is originated from Old Greek, Ka means "Something Special" is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Stevy
We could not find any notable namesake.