Marianah meaning and origin
The infrequent and fresh girl name Marianah has its origin in Latin and Hebrew is mostly used in English. Marianah is spelling variation of Mariana. Mariana is variation of immutable and darling Marianne. Mariana is feminine of Marianus. Also Mariana is an effeminate form of Marius. Infrequent and Fresh Mariana has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, Mariana means "Combination of Maria and Anna, Latinate Form of Marian and Star".
Variants of Marianah
View middle names that goes with Marianah like Rosalee, Door,Names that rhyme with Marianah
Popularity of Marianah
Marianah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Marianah is a common name in Indonesia and Malaysia. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Marianah
You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Marianah
- Lonell - Outlandish Lonells origin is Latin, meaning of Lonell is "Young Lion" used for both genders is used mostly in English
- Celinda - The odd girl name Celinda is used predominantly in English, Finnish and Danish is originated from Latin and Germanic, Celinda means "Heavenly, Goddess of the Moon or Light"
- Nelia - Principally used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian long standing and dominant, Nelia is originated from Old English, Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Nelia is "Horn or Sun Burst" is used for baby girls
- Quito - Quito's meaning is Fifth or Quiet is mostly used in Spanish has its origin in French and Latin is a boy name
- Aloma means White Dove and Pigeon is used prevalently in Latin. It is rooted from Latin is bestowed upon baby girls. Aloma is diminutive of Paloma.
Namesakes of Marianah
We could not find any notable namesake.