Taber name meaning
What does Taber mean?
Curious unisex name Taber is chiefly used in English and Hindi, meaning of Taber is "Drummer, Brilliant, Shining, A Ray, Encampment or Well" is originated from Middle and English. Taber is form of Tabor. Tabor is form of Tavor. Used majorly in English and Hebrew unheard-of, Tabor, Tabor means "Plays a Small Drum, Brilliant and The Element Tabour Which Means Drum" is of English, Hebrew and Hungarian origin.
Variants of Taber
View middle names that goes with Taber like Wade, Chauncey, Weldon, Rox, Ellis, Jameson,Names that rhyme with Taber
How popular is the name Taber?
Taber is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1967 but could not make beyond the top 3000. There are over 440 babies that have been given the name Taber in United States. Also, Taber is a familiar name in India. As per our research, over 400 people has been named Taber globally.
Numerological aspects of Taber
You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You love life and life loves you.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Taber
- Ramsey - The well-known and evergreen unisex name Ramsey is originated from Old English, Ramsey means "Rams Isl or From Ram's Island" is primarily used in Scottish and English
- Beesin means One who Farms Bees is originated from English is used for boys. Beesin is derivative of Beebe.
- Slaede - Boy name Slaede means "Child from the Valley and Child of the Valley" has its origin in Old English. Slaede is derived from Slade.
- Wysterea - Wysterea's meaning is Flowers came from English is aimed at baby girls. Wysterea is resulted from Wisteria.
- Kirandeep means Ray of Light, Ray of Lamplight or Lamp's Rays is particulary used in Punjabi and English, a gender-neutral name has origin in Punjabi
Famous people named Taber
- Taber Cross in Gone Girl as Actress
- Taber Schroeder in Buffoon as Actor