Tamarind name meaning
What does Tamarind mean?
Meaning of Tamarind is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Tamarind?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Tamarind is TAM-ah-rind. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first TAM syllable.Names that rhyme with Tamarind
How popular is the name Tamarind?
Tamarind is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Tamarind around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tamarind?
You are daring and courageous. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. Hang around with new people but be selective. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Looking for a name like Tamarind? Please go through the following names
- Shinya - Shinya's meaning is Truthful One is used as a gender insensitive name
- Azi - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Azi is originated from African-Nigeria, Azi means "The Youth" is used as a boy name
- Lyly - The odd unisex name Lyly is used substantially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish. It is rooted from Finnish, Lyly means "Reaction Wood"
- Macaleb means Son of Caleb is used as a boy name
- Selam means Peaceful aimed at baby girls is originated from African-Ethiopia
Famous people named Tamarind
- Tamarind King in short Starlight as Director