Tamy meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Tamy is used principally in English, Tamy means "Date Palm" has its origin in Hebrew. Tamy is variant form of well-liked Tamar. Tamar is form of Θαμαρ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name תָּמָר = Date Palm Tree in Latin language. Outlandish Tamar's origin is English and Hebrew, Tamar means "Date Palm, From Tamar and Palm Tree". Tamy is short of Tamara. Tamara is form of Tamar in Russian language. Also Tamara is Russian and Latin cognate of Tamar. Originated from Sanskrit and Hebrew, Unconventional Tamara, Tamara means "Spice and Flower".
Variants of TamyNames that rhyme with Tamy
Popularity of Tamy
Tamy is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1957 and was last seen in 1996, during its 31 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1959, it ranked 1417th when 58 girl were named Tamy. Over 623 babies in United States have been named Tamy. The first name is a common name in Egypt and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Philippines and Canada. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Tamy
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely.
Do you like Tamy? You would love these names
- Anouschka means Mercy, Lightning or Grace given to girls, used commonly in Russian, Indian and German is originated from Hebrew
- Yehudah means Praised and Praised He who is Praised is substantially used in Hebrew, a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Yehudah is derived from Judah.
- Daniilushka is used mainly in Russian has its origin in Hebrew, Daniilushka means "My Judge is the Lord, God is My Judge God has Judged and Judge is God" is a boy name. Daniilushka is diminutive of Daniel.
- Jacomina - Girl name Jacomina is originated from Hebrew, Jacomina means "Supplanted"
- Gabrielly means Strong Man of God or God is My Hero is majorly used in Portuguese. It is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Tamy
- Tamyra Gray in Rachel Getting Married as Actress