Betsi meaning and origin
Unusual Betsi substantially is used in English is a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Betsi is variant form of perpetual and biblical Betsy. Betsy is version of biblical and persistent Betty. Betsy is equivalent of Elisabet in English language. Betsy's meaning is God's Promise and God's Witness has origin in Hebrew. Also. Betsi is variant form of all time favorite and biblical Betty. Betty is form of long standing and famed Beata. Also Betty is variant of everlasting and well-known Berta. Betty is also form of pious, persistent and prominent Barbara. Betty is short version of ElisabethElizabeth. Betty is English cognate of Elisabet. Also. Betsi is variation of outstanding, biblical and soaring Elizabeth.
Variants of BetsiNames that rhyme with Betsi
Popularity of Betsi
Betsi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of usage and 162 bearers, the name could just made to the top 4056 names in 1944 before vanishing in 2007. There are over 162 babies that have been given the name Betsi in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 1649th. Over 139 people have been named Betsi in England and Wales.
Betsi is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, India, Colombia, Mexico and Panama. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Betsi as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Betsi
You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually.
Do you like Betsi? Read these names too
- Yossi - Uncommon boy name Yossi is of Hebrew origin, used predominantly in Hebrew language, meaning of Yossi is "He (God) Will Add"
- Zeruiah - Used notably in English recent and unorthodox, Zeruiah is rooted from Hebrew, Zeruiah means "Balsam or Perfumed" is used for girls
- Peleg means Division is rooted from Hebrew used as a boy name is used notably in English
- Jeriah - Outlandish Jeriah came from Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Jeriah is "Jehovah has Seen"
- Bilhah - Hebrew name Bilhah means "Timid Bashful" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Betsi
- Betsi DeVries, Democratic member of the New Hampshire Senate
- Betsi Rivas was a Venezuelan sportsman of the weightlifting specialty who obtained a silver medal in Medellín 2010.
Lists having Betsi
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Witness
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Perfection