Tatjana meaning and origin
Offbeat Latin Tatjana is used as a girl name is majorly used in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Finnish, Slavic and German. Tatjana is a form of popular Tatiana. Tatiana is feminine of Tatianus. Offbeat Latin Tatiana, meaning of Tatiana is "From the House of Tatius and King of the Sabines".
Variants of Tatjana
View middle names that goes with Tatjana like Lucie, Sely, Mber, Lettie, Murielle, Jailene,Names that rhyme with Tatjana
Popularity of Tatjana
Tatjana is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 145 on girl names chart when 53 babies were given the name Tatjana. Over 391 babies in Switzerland have been named Tatjana. In Belgium, Tatjana is a unique name where it had been in use since for 13 from 1995 to 2007 and had secured the place in top 400 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 330 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Tatjana. Over 213 people have been named Tatjana in Belgium.
Tatjana is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 37 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 423 people have been named Tatjana in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 1996 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. In France, it had been in use since 1968 and made it to the top 2000 but has appeared since 2010. There are over 105 babies that have been given the name Tatjana in France.
But Tatjana is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Latvia, Serbia, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia and Estonia. At least, 170000 people globally have carried Tatjana as their given name according to our research.
Tatjana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Tatjana?
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help.
You would love these names similar to Tatjana
- Mimosa - Mimosa's meaning is Flower or Mime + -Osa = Adjectival Suffix, So Called Because Some Species Fold Leaves when Touched, Seeming to Mimic Animal Behavior is prevalently used in Norwegian and Swedish that came from Latin is aimed at girls
- Constancia - Meaning of Constancia is Constancy or Steadfastness is of Latin origin and is aimed at girls is commonly used in English and Spanish
- Fausta - Unconventional girl name Fausta means "Faustus or The Word Faustus with the Meaning Lucky Auspicious", chiefly used in Danish, Italian and Swedish has origin in Latin
- Honour - Atypical Honour particulary is used in English is a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Honour is "Honor"
- Durene - Meaning of Durene is Enduring used for girls has its origin in Latin
Namesakes of Tatjana
- Tatjana Kivimägi, Russian-Estonian high jumper
- Tatjana Aparac-Jelušić, Croatian librarian and professor of librarianship
- Tatjana Ždanoka, Latvian politician and a former Member of the European Parliament
- Tatjana Patitz, German model and actress
- Tatjana Wood, American artist and comic book colorist
- Tatjana Hüfner, German luger who has competed since 2003
- Tatjana Šimić, Croatian-Dutch model, actress and singer
- Tatjana Blacher, German actress
- Tatjana Maria, German professional tennis player
- Tatjana Ječmenica, Serbian former professional tennis player
- Tatjana Maradino in Foxy Lady 3 as Actress
- Tatjana Bokan in Neki novi klinci as Actress
- Tatjana Beljakova in Ratovi as Actress
- Tatjana Trieb in Jenseits der Stille as Actress
- Tatjana Clasing in Rohtenburg as Actress
- Tatjana Kästel in Wenn Du sie liebst, lass sie ziehen as Actress
- Tatjana Alexis in Syd2030 as Actress
- Tatjana Torbica in Profesionalac as Actress
- Tatjana Sojic in Dobro ustimani mrtvaci as Actress
- In 2012 drama film, Spanien, Tatjana Alexander portrayed Magdalena.
- Tatjana Irrah characterized the small role of Henry's Fiancee in 1916 crime and horror flick Der Hund von Baskerville, 3. Teil - Das unheimliche Zimmer.
- In 2013 drama flick, Jako nikdy, Tatjana Medvecká portrayed Jaruna.
Lists having Tatjana
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Sabines
- Baby Names that mean House