Tatianus name meaning
Meaning: Citizen of Roman and Man from Rome
Add to favorites
What does Tatianus mean?
Tatianus is Roman form of Tatius.
How do I pronounce Tatianus?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Tatianus as t(a)-tia-nus.
Variants of TatianusNames that rhyme with Tatianus
How popular is the name Tatianus?
Tatianus is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tatianus
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it.
Parents who liked Tatianus, loved these names
- Atofiina - Dominantly used in Finnish, Atofiina is used as a baby girl name. Atofiina is Finnish cognate of Aadolfiina
- Marrii - Long standing and Well-Liked Marrii largely is used in Finnish is given to baby girls. Marrii is form of Marie in Finnish language
- Sefania is Nordic form of Zephanija
- Alryda - Meaning of Alryda is Holy Clearing or Noble Hound is used in Danish is used as a baby girl name
- Ingeborre is equivalent of Ingeborg in Danish language
Famous people named Tatianus
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tatianus
Share your opinion on Tatianus