Terasa name meaning
What does Terasa mean?
Curious girl name Terasa is rooted from Old Greek. Terasa is derivation of Theresa. Theresa is a version of predominant and perennial Theresia. Curious Old Greek Theresa, meaning of Theresa is "Harvester and Hunter".
Could Terasa be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Terasa is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that has Greek origin. The name is associated with the late summer season, which is a time of warmth, beauty, and abundance. It has a melodic sound to it and is easy to pronounce, making it a great choice for parents who are looking for something distinctive but not too complicated. Terasa has an elegant quality that sets it apart from more common names, and it offers parents the opportunity to express their creativity when choosing a name for their child. With its Greek roots and lovely meaning, Terasa makes an excellent choice for parents searching for a meaningful and charming name for their little girl.
How do I pronounce Terasa?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Terasa is t(e)-ra-sa.Names that rhyme with Terasa
How popular is the name Terasa?
Terasa is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 33 years, last appeared in 1998 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. Over 367 babies in United States have been named Terasa. The first name is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 2000 people has been named Terasa globally.
What numbers say about Terasa?
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
Other names similar to Terasa, for would be moms
- Kathalyn - Of Greek origin, Anomalous Kathalyn is a baby girl name, Kathalyn means "Pure"
- Apollon means God of Light came from Greek and Old Greek which is primarily used in Swedish and Finnish is aimed at boys
- Amelios - Meaning of Amelios is Carefree is predominantly used in Greek
- Cyrian - Originated from Greek, Cyrian means "Lord or Master"
- Annice - Persistent and Loved Annice primarily is used in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Annice is "Form of Agnes, Completed or Finished" is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew
Famous people named Terasa
- Terasa Livingstone, Australian theatre, film and television actress
- Terasa Sciortino in Totally Street Fighter! as Actress
Lists having Terasa
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ter
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Hunter