Teratai meaning and origin
Origin of Teratai is in Malay, meaning of Teratai is "Lotus or Water Lily" and is used commonly in Malay is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Teratai
Popularity of Teratai
Teratai is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Teratai as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Teratai
You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality.
Do you like Teratai? Other names you would love
- Leutfried - Leutfried's meaning is People or Peace
- Chunti is used specifically in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, Chunti means "A Small Ruby or Pinching"
- Madleina - Meaning of Madleina is Native of Magdala
- Homashala - Unisex name Homashala means "Lord of Goodness" is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Marilag - Girl name Marilag is originated from Tagalog, used largely in Tagalog language, meaning of Marilag is "Beautiful"
Namesakes of Teratai
We could not find any notable namesake.