Thilly meaning and origin
Thilly is spelling variant of Tilly. Tilly is variant form of acclaimed Till. Also Tilly is variant of Tilli. Tilly is diminutive of Mathilde. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Tilly, Tilly means "Matilda and Fight".
Variants of ThillyNames that rhyme with Thilly
Popularity of Thilly
Thilly is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Netherlands. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Thilly
Don't live to work. Work to live. You are a person of many talents. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry.
Other names similar to Thilly, for soon-to-be-parents
- Tollak predominantly is used in Danish and Norwegian is bestowed upon baby boys. Tollak is Norwegian equivalent of Þollak
- Gunnro is equivalent of Gunnfrøðr in Norwegian language
- Åsny - Girl name Åsny is used mostly in Norwegian and Swedish. Åsny is equivalent of Ásný in Norwegian language
- Berulf - Boy name Berulf is used principally in Swedish and Norwegian. Berulf is equivalent of Berulv in Norwegian language
- Sigger is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Siggæirr
Namesakes of Thilly
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thilly
- Girl names beginning with T
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Might
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Possession
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Struggle