Tella meaning and origin
Used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish quintessential and famed, Tella came from Welsh is aimed at girls. Tella is a variation of well-liked and classic Tilla. Tilla is variant form of timeless Thilda. Also Tilla is variation of immutable and famed Ottilia. Tilla is short version of Mathilde. Also. Tella is variant form of biblical and ceaseless Delila. Delila is variation of desirable and biblical Dalila. Delila is variant spelling of Delilah. Tella is form of Ottelia. Ottelia is variant of immutable and popular Ottilia. Tella is variation of Tellervo. Tellervo is equivalent of Pellervo in Finnish language. It is celebrated on November 25th.
Variants of Tella
Telina, Tilla, Tellervo, Ottelia, Delila, Thilda, Ottilia, Tille, Tilli, Pellervo, Otelie, Tela, Dalila, Lila, Telly, Teline, Thilde, Göthilda, Otilia, Tilia, Odila, Otila, Odile, Odilia, Odelia, Otthild, Thilli, Tilly, Tivdle, Othelie, Telah, Dalida, Delilah, Dalia, Lilah, Lilarose, Lily, ThellyNames that rhyme with Tella
Popularity of Tella
Tella is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Tella is a common name in Ethiopia and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in India, Ukraine, Benin and Tanzania. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Tella as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Tella
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Do you like Tella? Read these names too
- Kamp - Boy name Kamp is rooted from Celtic is prevalently used in Danish and Finnish. Kamp is equivalent of Kanpr in Danish language
- Fides - Originated from Greek and Latin, Fides is commonly used in Swedish and Finnish, a girl name, Fides means "Reliable or Faith"
- Isbjörg is form of Isborg in Swedish language
- Seĸineĸ means Sun is originated from Greenlandic and a gender insensitive name is used especially in Greenlandic and Finnish
- Dísa - Origin of Dísa is in Old Norse language bestowed upon baby girls, used notably in Swedish, Old Norse and Icelandic, meaning of Dísa is "To Stare"
Namesakes of Tella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tella
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Welsh Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Possession
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Struggle
- Baby Names that mean Field