Trystan name meaning
On This Page
What does Trystan mean?
The prevailing unisex name Trystan is used predominantly in French, English, Welsh, Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Trystan means "Riot, Tumult or Legendary Celtic Hero" has its origin in Celtic and Welsh. Trystan is version of well-liked Tristan.
Also Tristan is English form of The Celtic Name Drystan. Tristan is also English and French form of The Celtic Name Tristram of Unknown Meaning. Tristan means Outcry and Legendary Celtic Hero is originated from Latin, Welsh and Celtic.
It is celebrated on November 12th.
How do I pronounce Trystan?
Two syllabled Trystan is pronounced as t-rys-tan. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., tr(y)-stan.
Variants of Trystan
How popular is the name Trystan?
Trystan was a common name in United States. Over 4867 babies have been named Trystan since 1982. When at its peak in 1996,. However after 68 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong.
Trystan is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 468 on boy names chart when 94 babies were given the name Trystan.
There are over 1503 babies that have been given the name Trystan in France.
Trystan is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names.
In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 737 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Trystan. There are over 589 babies that have been given the name Trystan in England and Wales.
Trystan is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, its highest ever rank is 656 (2003) in its 15 years run on Belgium naming chart. Over 117 people have been named Trystan in Belgium.
Trystan is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Trystan is a familiar name in Wales and England. According to our findings, over 7000 babies have been named Trystan globally.
Trystan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Trystan
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Parents who liked Trystan, loved these names
- Alone - Girl name Alone is originated from Celtic, meaning of Alone is "Tall, Beautiful" is used largely in Swedish and Finnish
- Kyla - Darling Kyla is used dominantly in Norwegian and Irish is a gender-neutral name, Kyla means "The Word Caol Which is of the Meaning Narrow Slender, Slender or Crowned" has origin in Hebrew and Old Irish
- Elaine - Preeminent and All time favorite unisex name Elaine means "Bright Light, Shining or Burst of the Sun" and is mainly used in Finnish, English and Norwegian is rooted from Old Greek, Celtic and French languages
- Leannán - Meaning of Leannán is Lover is of Celtic origin is bestowed upon boys
- Alaina - Largely used in Malayalam and English illustrous, Alaina is of Celtic and Latin origin, meaning of Alaina is "Tribe near the Black Sea or Precious" is used for both genders
Famous people named Trystan
- Trystan Pütter in War Horse as Actor
- Trystan Bull in Tahoe: Snow Plowed as Actor
- Trystan Gravelle in Anonymous as Actor
- Actor Trystan Crocker, famous for movie How to Smoke Pot
Lists having Trystan
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Hero