Kyla meaning and origin
Meaning of Kyla is Lovely, Crowned, Narrow or Beautiful came from Celtic, Hebrew and Old Irish especially used in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Irish, Danish and English is bestowed upon both genders. Kyla is feminine variation of Kyle. Widely Accepted Kyle has its origin in Old Irish, Celtic and Gaelic languages, Kyle means "A Place-name Referring to the Narrows and Fair and Handsome".
Variants of Kyla
View middle names that goes with Kyla like Asia, Lorena, Christiane, Caroline, Amelia, Jaylynn,Names that rhyme with Kyla
Popularity of Kyla
Kyla was a popular name in United States. Over 39594 babies have been named Kyla since 1940. At the peak of its usage in 2004, the moniker grabbed the 162nd spot and 2038 baby girls were given the name. However after 77 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 32 times
In England and Wales, Kyla was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2571 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Kyla is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Kyla is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Australia, Philippines, England, New Zealand and South Africa. According to our estimate, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Kyla around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kyla
You can't stand people without a purpose. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. You are a good planner who enjoys working. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are more of a doer than a talker. Your career success is inevitable. People find it hard to get through you.
Do you like Kyla? You would love these names
- Camren - Originated from Old Irish, Celtic and English, Eminent Camren is used typically as a gender insensitive name which is particulary used in English, Camren means "Crooked Nose"
- Kendri - Celtic name Kendri is used principally in English, meaning of Kendri is "Knowing, Middle and Knowledge" is a baby girl name. Kendri is resultant of Kendra.
- Neese - Chiefly used in Finnish, Neese aimed at both sexes that originated from Celtic, meaning of Neese is "Our Choice"
- Fionnghall - Of Celtic origin, Fionnghall is used in Scottish, Fionnghall means "Fair Stranger or The Elements Fionn Which Means White Fair" is used as a baby boy name
- Fyntin - Fyntin's meaning is White Fire is a baby boy name is of Celtic and Old English origin. Fyntin is resulted from Fintan.
Namesakes of Kyla
- Kyla Pratt, American actress and musician
- Kyla Cole, Slovak glamour model
- Kyla, Filipino R&B singer-songwriter
Lists having Kyla
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -yla
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Narrow
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Crown
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Slender