Udele name meaning
What does Udele mean?
Udele means Wealthy is particulary used in English, a baby girl name has origin in Old English and Germanic. Udele is form of unfading and widely accepted Adele. Adele is variant form of persistent and frequently used Adela. Adele is shortened form of Adelheid. Adele is form of Adela in German language. Adele's meaning is Honorable and Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Udele is resultant of Uda. Uda is equivalent of Oda in Frisian language. Germanic name Uda is dominantly used in English, Frisian and Malay, meaning of Uda is "Wealthy". Udele is resulted from Udelle. Udelle's meaning is Wealthy is rooted from Old English is dominantly used in English and English. Udele is derivative of Odelia. Odelia is variant form of Odilon. Odelia is feminine variation of Odilon. Meaning of Odelia is The Word Oide Meaning Song, Wealth and Fight and Wealth is used substantially in Hebrew, Dutch and English is of Hebrew, Germanic and Old High German origin.
How do I pronounce Udele?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Udele is u-de-le.
Variants of UdeleNames that rhyme with Udele
How popular is the name Udele?
Udele is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Udele globally.
Numerological analysis of Udele
You are extremely smart. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Go through the following names similar to Udele
- Addaneye is used especially in English bestowed upon boys, Addaneye means "Lives on the Noble's Island"
- Kendall - Used majorly in English celebrated, Kendall means "Exalted Effigy, From the Bright Valley or Valley of the River Kent". It is rooted from Old English is used for both genders
- Robynette majorly is used in English is a baby girl name, meaning of Robynette is "Bright Fame"
- Needham - Needham's meaning is Home of Need used for baby boys used dominantly in English is originated from English
- Seaward - Used mainly in English, Seaward means "Sea Guardian" and is bestowed upon boys is originated from English
Famous people named Udele
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Udele
- Girl names beginning with U
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy