Adalie name meaning
What does Adalie mean?
Anomalous Adalie is originated from Germanic is largely used in English, Adalie means "Of Noble Figure" is used for baby girls. Adalie is variant form of illustrous and all time favorite Adela. Adela is short version of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian form of Adele. Also Adela is German form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Offbeat Adela is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Adela means "Noble Kind and The Word Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable". Adalie is variant of imperishable Adalia. Adalia means Yahweh is Just is prevalently used in English is rooted from Hebrew. Adalie is abridged form of Adelheid. Adelheid is variant form of acclaimed and perpetual Adela. Also Adelheid is a variant of widespread and venerable Adelaide. Adelheid is German cognate of Adalhaid. Rare Adelheid has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Adelheid is "Of a Noble Kind, Noble and Fight and Of Noble Figure".
How do I pronounce Adalie?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Adalie is a-da-lie.
Variants of Adalie
Adalye, Adela, Adalia, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adell, Adahlia, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Addell
View middle names that goes with Adalie like Helene, Cera, Buse, Isaure,Names that rhyme with Adalie
How popular is the name Adalie?
A common name in United States having over 1504 recievers in 25 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 1413rd when 160 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Adalie is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adalie
You are daring and courageous. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Parents who liked Adalie, loved these names
- Harvard - Odd boy name Harvard is mostly used in English which originated from Old Norse, meaning of Harvard is "Army Protector"
- Welbourne - Boy name Welbourne is of English origin, meaning of Welbourne is "From the Spring-fed Stream" is commonly used in English language
- Abidan - Queer boy name Abidan means "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment" which is rooted from Hebrew language is specifically used in English
- Greely means From the Gray Meadow given to boys and of English origin is predominantly used in English
- Garton - Boy name Garton has origin in English, Garton means "From the Triangle Shaped Settlement or From the Triangle-Shaped Town" is particulary used in English
Sibling Names for Adalie
Welcome to the list of baby names for Adalie! Here we will cover some wonderful options for siblings. This list contains a range of traditional, classic and modern ideas for siblings names that pair perfectly with Adalie! So read on and get inspired in your search for the perfect name.
Names for Adalie's sister
Brother for Adalie
Famous people named Adalie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Noble