Adalaide name meaning
What does Adalaide mean?
Originated from Germanic, Atypical Adalaide is used in English is used as a baby girl name. Adalaide is form of eternal and widely accepted Adela. Adela is short form of names with "nobility". Adela is Italian form of Adele. Also Adela is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Adela means Noble Kind and Honorable came from Old High German and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Adalaide?
Three syllabled Adalaide is pronounced as a-dalai-de. ad(a)-laide is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Adalaide
How popular is the name Adalaide?
In United States, Adalaide is a unique name where it has been in use since 1917 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 1926, it ranked 3564th when 29 girls were named Adalaide. Over 251 babies in United States have been named Adalaide. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Adalaide
You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Do you like Adalaide? Read these names too
- Valdez - Valdez's meaning is From Valdez is used substantially in English. It is rooted from Spanish is bestowed upon baby boys
- Tennyson - Unconventional Tennysons origin is Old Greek and English bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used in English, meaning of Tennyson is "Son of Dennis"
- Joscelyn - The rare girl name Joscelyn came from Old French and English, Joscelyn means "The Gauts, Cheerful or Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name" is used in English
- Grimshaw came from English is used specifically in English used for boys, meaning of Grimshaw is "Dark Woods"
- Earley - Oldie and Dominant Earley largely is used in English is a unisex name. Its origin is in Old English, meaning of Earley is "Leader or Noble Woman"
Famous people named Adalaide
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalaide
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love