Unaisah name meaning
On This Page
What does Unaisah mean?
The girl name Unaisah is used primarily in Arabic, Unaisah means "Friendly, Calm, Kind, Helpful or Sweet and Generous.".Names that rhyme with Unaisah
How popular is the name Unaisah?
Unaisah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1715 (2004) in its 19 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 137 people have been named Unaisah in England and Wales.
As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Unaisah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Unaisah
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You are looking for your higher purpose. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You lack real friends.
Looking for names similar to Unaisah? Please go through the following names
- Pirzada - Used notably in Arabic, Pirzada means "A Son of Pir (Sufi) or A Souvenir of Leader" is used as a boy name
- Hamdunah - Used primarily in Arabic, Hamdunah means "Harun Al Rashid's Daughter" is used typically as a girl name
- Zeshan - Odd boy name Zeshan is dominantly used in Arabic, Zeshan means "Power or A High Standard"
- Turhan - Used chiefly in Arabic anomalous, Turhan is a baby boy name, Turhan means "Of Mercy"
- AbdulQabiz - Boy name AbdulQabiz is used largely in Arabic language, AbdulQabiz means "Servant of the Withholder"
Famous people named Unaisah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Unaisah
- Girl names beginning with U
- Arabic Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Calm
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Helpful
- Baby Names that mean Sweet