Ursala name meaning
What does Ursala mean?
Unwonted Ursala has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name is used in English. Ursala is a derivation of Ursula. Ursula is variant of Ursus. Unwonted Ursula has its origin in English, German and Latin, Ursula means "Little Bear, Little Female Bear and Small Bear".
What do we think of Ursala as a name for a newborn?
Ursala is an uncommon baby girl name that has a unique and strong sound. Its Scandinavian origin gives it a sense of exoticism while the meaning "little she-bear" adds an element of strength and courage. The name also has a playful quality to it that makes it suitable for any spirited little girl who is destined to explore the world with curiosity and tenacity. Ursala may not be as popular as other similar-sounding names, but its distinctiveness is what makes it stand out and memorable. Overall, Ursala is a wonderful choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that invokes strength, playfulness, and adventure.
How do I pronounce Ursala?
The three syllabled name Ursala is pronounced, u-rsa-la. ur-sala is another way(s) to say the name.
View middle names that goes with Ursala like Cayetana, Gracelynn, Roseline, Arabella,Names that rhyme with Ursala
How popular is the name Ursala?
Ursala is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4779 (1968) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Ursala is a familiar name in India and South Africa. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Ursala
Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You are a good listener and friend. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
Do you like Ursala? Other names you would love
- Cassielle - Meaning of Cassielle is An Archangel is of Latin origin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Tullia - Tullia's meaning is Peaceful Silence is a baby girl name and rooted from Latin and Sanskrit is used in Swedish and Danish
- Fanchon - Far-out and Traditional girl name Fanchon means "Free Condition" is of Latin and Italian origin
- Maghnus is originated from Latin is a baby boy name, Maghnus means "Large or Great" is used prevalently in Irish
- Silveria - Infrequent girl name Silveria is principally used in Spanish and Danish, meaning of Silveria is "Forest" is originated from Latin
Famous people named Ursala
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ursala
- Girl names beginning with U
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ala
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Bear
- Baby Names that mean Small