Lisha meaning and origin
Illustrous Lisha mainly is used in African, Oriya, Bengali, Arabic, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam and English has its origin in Hebrew, Germanic, Latin and Sanskrit, meaning of Lisha is "Full of Mystery, Derived from Alicia, Sweet, Honest, Truth, Happy, Darkness Before Midnight, Felicia, Mysterious or Noble Sort" is a girl name . Lisha is form of commonly accepted, biblical and eternal Elisha. Elisha is a resultant of Elisabeth. Famous Hebrew Elisha, meaning of Elisha is "My God is Salvation and God is Fullness". Lisha is spelling variant of Delicia. Delicia is form of Dilys in English language. Used specifically in English illustrous, Delicia, Delicia means "Delight and Pleasure" is rooted from Welsh, English and Latin.
Variants of LishaNames that rhyme with Lisha
Popularity of Lisha
Lisha is a common name in United States given to over 2374 babies in 57 years. When at its peak in 1960, the moniker grabbed the 598th spot and 275 baby girls were given the name. Lisha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2023rd. But Lisha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Lisha globally.
Numerological analysis of Lisha
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone.
Go through the following names similar to Lisha
- Pol - Mainly used in English and Scandinavian new-fangled and isolated, Pol aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Greek, Latin and Germanic, meaning of Pol is "Weak, The Small or The Humble"
- Oktavian principally is used in German and Swedish, meaning of Oktavian is "Born In the Eighth Month or Modeled on a Roman Sex" that originated from Latin is a boy name
- Loretta - Outstanding and Ceaseless Loretta came from Spanish and Latin, meaning of Loretta is "Laurel Tree, Bay or Pure" and is aimed at both genders is mainly used in Finnish, French and Danish
- Adrina means Woman from Hadria, From Adria and Etruscan came from Latin and is aimed at baby girls is specifically used in English. Adrina is diminutive of Adriana.
- Cristiona - Outstanding and Perpetual girl name Cristiona is used majorly in Irish is of Latin origin. Cristiona is form of Christina in Irish language
Namesakes of Lisha
- Lisha Yakub in Breath and Smoke as Actress
- Lisha Cheng in TV series Love in a Fallen City as Actress
- Lisha Snelgrove, from 1995 drama, romance movie Heaven's Tears, who portrayed Celandine.
Lists having Lisha
- Girl names beginning with L
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- African Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -isha
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Noble