Vail meaning and origin
Used substantially in Hindi and English unusual, Vail means "Valley or Dweller in the Valley". It is rooted from English is aimed at both genders.
Variants of Vail
View middle names that goes with Vail like Kael, Samuel, Malone, Trey, Bobby, Lawson,Names that rhyme with Vail
Popularity of Vail
Vail is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1946, it ranked 2921st when 53 boy were named Vail. There are over 340 babies that have been given the name Vail in United States. Also, Vail is a familiar name in Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 800 people has been named Vail globally.
Numerological analysis of Vail
Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are dominant in your circle of friends. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Vail
- Sinah - Sinah means "God is Merciful" is used mostly in Gaelic and English
- Monteene means Mountainous and Montanus Meaning Mountainous is rooted from English is used as a baby girl name. Monteene is derivative of Montana.
- Shypton - The boy name Shypton has its origin in English, Shypton means "Ship Village and From the Sheep Farm". Shypton is derived from Shipton.
- Flayr means Style and Verve is originated from English is used for girls. Flayr is derived from Flair.
- Harveer - Harveer's meaning is Brave as God is chiefly used in Indian, Punjabi and English that originated from Punjabi is a boy name
Namesakes of Vail
- Vail M. Pittman, American politician
- Vail Bloom, American actress and producer
- Vaile Fuchs in Behind the Wall as Actress