Vinessa name meaning
What does Vinessa mean?
Unconventional girl name Vinessa is majorly used in English has origin in Latin. Vinessa is version of illustrous and skyrocketing sky-scraping Vanessa. Vanessa is equivalent of Vanessa that is usedforeign in Portuguese language. Unconventional Vanessa came from Greek and Latin languages, meaning of Vanessa is "Genus of Butterfly and Very Colorful Diurnal Butterfly".
Vinessa's impression as a baby name
Vinessa, a Greek-origin baby girl name, is unique and distinct. It is an uncommon name that adds a touch of exclusivity to a little girl's identity. The name sounds melodic and graceful, giving it an air of sophistication. Its meaning "butterfly" is both pretty and symbolic, representing transformation, growth and beauty. The name Vinessa can also be spelled differently such as Venessa or Vanesa which makes it customizable yet still retains its unique essence. Overall, parents who choose the name Vinessa for their daughters give them a rare combination of beauty, individuality, and grace that stands out from the crowd with its delicate touch.
How do I pronounce Vinessa?
Two syllabled Vinessa is pronounced as v(i)-nessa. vin(es)-sa is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Vinessa
Vynessa, Vanessa, Vana, Danessa, Vanessamarie, Vanna, Iivana, Danasia, Daniyel, Daniela, Danielle, MarieNames that rhyme with Vinessa
How popular is the name Vinessa?
Vinessa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 46 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 367 people have been named Vinessa in United States. At least, 300 people globally have carried Vinessa as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Vinessa
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You always analyze something in your mind. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. The letter V as a cornerstone reveals your higher purpose in life. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Vinessa? Read these names too
- Sadie - Meaning of Sadie is Noblewoman, Mercy or Lady is used predominantly in Danish, Swedish and Finnish and a unisex name has its origin in Hebrew and Latin
- Mário means Male is used prevalently in Portuguese. It is rooted from Latin is used commonly as a boy name
- Rosamée means Rose Flower is originated from Latin
- Sherriah - The girl name Sherriah is of Old English, French and English origin, Sherriah means "Darling, Beloved and A Plain". Sherriah is derived from Sherry.
- Mercedes - The widespread and venerable unisex name Mercedes is originated from Latin, Mercedes means "Mercy, Salary or Price" is used primarily in German and English languages
Famous people named Vinessa
- Vinessa Shaw, American film actress and model
- Vinessa Antoine in Dr. Tom as Actress
Lists having Vinessa
- Girl names beginning with V
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -essa
- Baby Names that mean Butterfly
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Colorful