Daniyel name meaning
What does Daniyel mean?
Origin of Unusual Daniyel is in Romanian, English, Polish, Armenian, Dutch, Hebrew, French, Spanish, Scandinavian, Czech, German and Portuguese is aimed at boys. Daniyel is spelling variation of Daniel. Meaning of Daniel is Judge and God and Judge is God has origin in Dutch and Portuguese.
Variants of DaniyelNames that rhyme with Daniyel
How popular is the name Daniyel?
Daniyel is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Daniyel is a popular baby name in Israel where every 1 in 200 have the name. According to our findings, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Daniyel around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Daniyel
You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Parents who liked Daniyel, loved these names
- Kata - Dominantly used in Hungarian and Swedish far-out, Kata came from Japanese and Hungarian, meaning of Kata is "Name of a Sage, Pure or The Pure" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Ota - The quintessential and popular gender insensitive name Ota is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Ota is "Rich, Possession or Prosperous" is used notably in English and Czech
- Danica - Meaning of Danica is Morgenstern or Morning Star is a girl name primarily used in German and Slavic is rooted from Slavic and Hebrew. In 2011, prevalent name Danica bagged 462nd position among baby girl names in United States
- Maxim - Widely Accepted unisex name Maxim means "The Greatest" which is specifically used in Swedish, German and French has origin in Latin
- Branislava - Girl name Branislava is of Slavonic and Old Slavic origin and is prevalently used in Slavic and Czech languages, Branislava means "Bron, Slava or Glorious Protector"
Famous people named Daniyel
- Daniyel Cimen, German football manager and former footballer of Aramean ethnicity
Lists having Daniyel
- Boy names beginning with D
- Armenian Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Czech Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Polish Boy Names
- Portuguese Boy Names
- Roman Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Dan
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Judge
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Judged