Sadie meaning and origin
Sadie means Princess, Lady, Mercy, Ransom, Wage or Noblewoman has origin in Hebrew and Latin given to both genders is used specifically in English, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian. Sadie is English cognate of Sara.
Variants of Sadie
View middle names that goes with Sadie like Tierra, Catalina, Florida, Lenore, Loraine, Juliette,Names that rhyme with Sadie
Popularity of Sadie
Sadie was a popular name in United States. Over 125312 babies have been given the moniker in 176 years. At its zenith in 2014, it ranked 46th when 4856 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 176 years but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 50 baby names 2 times A common name in England and Wales with over 6328 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. When at the peak of its usage in 2003, it ranked 144th when 353 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, A common name in Ireland having over 1596 recievers in 33 years of usage. Currently peaking at the charts, it ranked 19th when 230 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, A common name in Victoria having over 510 recievers in 6 years of usage. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, 119 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 49th position.
Sadie is a familiar baby name in New South Wales, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, 90 babies were given Sadie and it reached its peak ranking, 78 on girl names chart. Also, in Queensland, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, 59 babies were given Sadie and it reached its peak ranking, 90 on girl names chart.
Sadie is a unique baby name in Western Australia, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 49 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Sadie. The given name is a rare baby name in New South Wales where it is still in use and also in Queensland. And also in Western Australia. But Sadie is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our findings, over 130000 people has been named Sadie globally.
Sadie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Sadie
Stress hates your guts. You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Sadie
- Marceau - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Marceau means "Consecrated to the God Mars or Dedicated to Mars", notably used in French is of Greek and Latin origin
- Zenzi - Originated from Latin, Zenzi means "Thriving or The Growing" which is dominantly used in German is aimed at girls
- Clarine - Eminent Clarine is used primarily in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Latin, Clarine means "Most Illustrious" is a baby girl name
- Tiany - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Tiany has its origin in Latin, Tiany means "King of the Sabines"
- Grazian means Gratus or Graceful used for boys and of Latin origin is especially used in German
Namesakes of Sadie
- Sadie Frost, English actress, producer and fashion designer
- Sadie Benning, American video and visual artist
- Sadie Tanner Mossell Alexander, first African-American woman to receive a Ph
- Sadie Plant, British philosopher, cultural theorist, and author
- Sadie Coles, British art dealer, the owner of Sadie Coles HQ
- Sadie Irvine, American artist and educator
- Sadie Bonnell, FANY ambulance driver in the First World War
- Sadie, recipient of the Dickin Medal,
- Sadie, visual kei rock band from Japan, formed in 2005
- Sadie McMahon, professional baseball player
- Sadie Miller, English actress and author
- Sadie Ama, English R&B singer
- Sadie Grant Pack, first counselor to May Anderson
- Sadie Houck, professional baseball player from 1879 to 1888
- Sadie Jones in The Outcast as Writer
- Sadie Kaye in Sailing Miss Sadie as
- Sadie Stahura in A Magic Christmas as Actress
- Sadie Blair in Cum Swallowing Auditions 21 as Actress
- Sadie Feighan in Come Unity as Actress
- Sadie Swede in Big Wet Butts 7 as Actress
- Sadie Munroe in Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done as Actress
- Sadie Wilson in Furious Seven as Production Manager
- Sadie Pickering in Splintered as Actress
- Sadie Scott in Surrendering Noah as Actress
- Actor Sadie Bedford, famous for movie Showgirl's Luck
- Sadie Bennett, from 1920 crime and horror flick The Great London Mystery, who portrayed the Curley.
- In 1966, Sadie French characterized the role of Lillian in horror film The Black Cat.
- In 1920 drama flick, Old Lady 31, Sadie Gordon characterized Nancy.
- Sadie Katz played the leading role of Four In horror and mystery film Liked.
Lists having Sadie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -die
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman