Viveke meaning and origin
The girl name Viveke is used in Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Viveke is form of Viveka. Viveka is Latin cognate of Vibeke.
Variants of VivekeNames that rhyme with Viveke
Popularity of Viveke
Viveke is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Viveke
You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are well aware of your worth.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Viveke
- Via is form of Vidar in Norwegian language
- Riitta is used mostly in Swedish, Danish and Finnish has its origin in Celtic, Riitta means "The Exalted One" is bestowed upon girls
- Mickael - Unheard-of Mickael prevalently is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Mickael is "Who is Like God" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Karlos - Mostly used in Finnish and Swedish everlasting and loved, Karlos has its origin in Germanic and Gaelic is aimed at boys. Karlos is Nordic equivalent of Carlos
- Kjerstin - Used especially in Norwegian and Swedish predominant, Kjerstin is originated from Latin is aimed at girls. Kjerstin is Swedish form of Kerstin
Namesakes of Viveke
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Viveke
- Girl names beginning with V
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Right
- Baby Names that mean Judgement
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge