Wafa' meaning and origin
Add to favorites
Girl name Wafa' means "Faithfulness" is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Wafa'
Popularity of Wafa'
Wafa' is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Wafa'? Please go through the following names
- Raziyah - Used primarily in Arabic new-fangled and unheard-of, Raziyah mainly bestowed upon baby girls is originated from African-Swahili, Raziyah means "Another Name for Hazrat Fatimah Zahra"
- Ratiq - Predominantly used in Arabic, Ratiq bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ratiq is "Another Name for God or One who Brings Together"
- Shazi commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Shazi is "Love or Fragrant" is a baby girl name
- Nabiha - Meaning of Nabiha is Honest, Noble or Alert is originated from Arabic and is aimed at both sexes is especially used in Arabic
- Fuwaad - Used dominantly in Arabic, Fuwaad is used as a baby boy name, Fuwaad means "Heart"
Namesakes of Wafa'
We could not find any notable namesake.