Ratiq meaning and origin
Boy name Ratiq means "Another Name for God or One who Brings Together" is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ratiq
Popularity of Ratiq
Ratiq is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Azerbaijan. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ratiq
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
If you like Ratiq, you would love these names
- Alsafi - Boy name Alsafi means "Pure, Fine or Clear" is mainly used in Arabic
- Vardah - Used substantially in Arabic, Vardah means "Rose" is used as a girl name
- Talim - Predominantly used in Arabic atypical and modernistic, Talim bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Talim is "Sky, Education or Instruction"
- JamalAlDin - Boy name JamalAlDin is notably used in Arabic language, meaning of JamalAlDin is "Beauty of the Faith"
- Abbaas - Abbaas's meaning is Gloomy Look or Description of a Lion is principally used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Ratiq
We could not find any notable namesake.