Habiba meaning and origin
The unconventional girl name Habiba means "Form of Habib or Beloved", used in Arabic, African and Tamil is originated from Arabic language. Habiba is feminine of Habib. Habib's meaning is Darling and Another Name for Prophet Muhammad came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Habiba
Popularity of Habiba
Habiba is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1952 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1974, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 374 on girl names chart when 76 babies were given the name Habiba. Over 2160 people have been named Habiba in France. Habiba is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2014, it ranked 3535th when 44 girls were named Habiba. Over 593 people have been named Habiba in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 634 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Habiba. Over 816 babies in England and Wales have been named Habiba.
Habiba is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. Habiba is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Habiba is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Bangladesh. Also the baby name is popular in Algeria, Tanzania, Morocco, Cameroon, Kenya, Egypt, Niger, Somalia, India, Pakistan, Tunisia, Ethiopia, Indonesia and Mali. At least, 1040000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Habiba in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Habiba
Change your perspective. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Looking for a name like Habiba? Please go through the following names
- Ayra means Respectable is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Hindi and Tamil
- Shamikh - Meaning of Shamikh is Arrogant or Towering is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name
- Ghufran - Origin of Ghufran is in Arabic language is used as a gender-neutral name which is particulary used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Ghufran is "Pardon or Leave"
- Ayeisha - Anomalous Ayeisha has its origin in Arabic is used in English and Arabic, Ayeisha means "Woman, Aisha was the Name of the Favorite Wife of the Prophet Mohammed or Life" is given to girls
- Basbas - Girl name Basbas means "She was Beautiful or had a Melodious Voice or She was a Slave-girl of Ibn Nafees" is mainly used in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Habiba
- Habiba Sarābi, hematologist, politician
- Habiba Achrafi, actress