Wariam meaning and origin
Boy name Wariam means "The Brave One" is predominantly used among Sikhs.Names that rhyme with Wariam
Popularity of Wariam
Wariam is a familiar baby name in India and Pakistan. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Wariam globally.
Numerological aspects of Wariam
Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You predict things before they happen. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
If you like Wariam, you would love these names
- Sirjena - The girl name Sirjena is largely used in Sikh, Sirjena means "Creation"
- Bhagatjot - Used especially in Sikh, Bhagatjot bestowed upon boys, Bhagatjot means "Light of Loving Devotion"
- Chitniranjan - The boy name Chitniranjan is especially used in Sikh language, Chitniranjan means "Immaculate Heart"
- Randev is used substantially in Sikh is a boy name, Randev means "Lord of Battle"
- Amritpal - Unheard-of Amritpal substantially is used in Sikh, Sanskrit and Sikh is rooted from Sikh used for both sexes, meaning of Amritpal is "Pure, Early Bird or Protector of the Lords Nectar"
Namesakes of Wariam
We could not find any notable namesake.