Whalen name meaning
What does Whalen mean?
Notably used in English unexpected choice, Whalen came from Old English and Celtic is aimed at boys. Whalen is variant form of darling Waylon. Waylon's meaning is Bold, Fight and Modern Singer Waylon Jennings is notably used in English came from Old High German and Old English. Whalen is variation of contemporary Whelan. Whelan is English form of Faolán.
Variants of Whalen
View middle names that goes with Whalen like Casper, Reon, Judson, Christoffer, Loth,Names that rhyme with Whalen
How popular is the name Whalen?
Whalen is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1948, peaked in 1948 when it ranked 3314th. Over 129 babies in United States have been named Whalen. According to our research, at least 200 people have been bestowed Whalen around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Whalen
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions.
Parents who liked Whalen, loved these names
- Kaci - Kaci's meaning is Descendant of Cathasaigh or Similar to the Irish Name Casey is used commonly in English that of Celtic, Arabic and Old Greek origin is a unisex name
- Kelan - Origin of Trendy Kelan is in Old Irish and Celtic languages bestowed upon boys which is used mainly in Swedish and English, meaning of Kelan is "Narrow or Slender"
- Erwina - Erwinas origin is English and Celtic is used in English, meaning of Erwina is "Shrub or Friend of the Sea" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Gwenaelle - New-fangled and Queer Gwenaelle is used in Breton and French is a baby girl name, rooted from Celtic and Breton, Gwenaelle means "Happy or Generous or Generous"
- Marmaduke - Primarily used in English and Irish, Marmaduke is originated from Welsh and Celtic, meaning of Marmaduke is "Devotee" is used for boys
Famous people named Whalen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Whalen
- Boy names beginning with W
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -len
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Path
- Baby Names that mean Modern
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Bold