Kellye name meaning
On This Page
What does Kellye mean?
Used substantially in English unusual, Kellye is used as a baby girl name has origin in Celtic. Kellye is variation of eternal and well-liked Kelly. Kelly is English form of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh.
Meaning of Kelly is Fight, Brave Warrior and Descendant of Ceallach has origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
How do I pronounce Kellye?
Three syllabled Kellye is pronounced as k(e)-ll-ye.
Variants of KellyeNames that rhyme with Kellye
How popular is the name Kellye?
In United States, Kellye was once a common name since emerging in 1955 it has been given to over 2347 babies. When at its peak in 1987,. After 46 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Kellye?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. People find it hard to get through you. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Other names similar to Kellye, for soon-to-be-parents
- Kylliane - Meaning of Kylliane is Gaillard or Quarrelsome has its origin in Celtic
- Kaylin - Originated from Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic, Prominent Kaylin is used particulary in English bestowed upon both genders, Kaylin means "Keeper of the Keys or Pure"
- Bidelia - Girl name Bidelia is mostly used in Irish has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Bidelia is "Sublime and Strength". Bidelia is variant spelling of Bridget.
- Irvine - The widely accepted and ever lasting unisex name Irvine means "Variant of Irving or Green Water", used in Scottish and English has its origin in Celtic language
- Rían - The prevailing boy name Rían is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish, Rían means "Little King" is of Celtic origin
Famous people named Kellye
- Kellye Nakahara, American actress
- Kellye Cash, American musician and beauty pageant titleholder
Lists having Kellye
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kel
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Fight