Waylon name meaning
What does Waylon mean?
Widely Accepted unisex name Waylon means "From the Land by the Path, Variant of Wayland, Modern Singer Waylon Jennings, Fight, Brave, Bold or Roadside Land" and is used chiefly in English is of Old High German and Old English origin.
How do I pronounce Waylon?
The two syllabled name Waylon is pronounced, way-lin.
Variants of Waylon
Völund, Daelan, Daelen, Vǫlundr, Dale
Nicknames for Waylon
Popular nicknames for the name Waylon include:
How popular is the name Waylon?
a popular name in United States having over 23255 recievers in 110 years of usage. Recently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 142nd spot and 2774 baby boys were given the name. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 13 times Waylon is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby boy names list of France.
Also, Waylon is a familiar name in Canada and South Africa. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Waylon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Waylon?
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are stubborn and self-motivated. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Waylon
- Cletus - Trendy and Enduring Cletus is originated from Old Greek is used especially in Danish, Finnish and English, Cletus means "Famous" is given to both sexes. On list of baby boy names, preeminent Cletus bagged 485th position in 1935 in United States
- Lorrie - Commonly Accepted unisex name Lorrie means "Sweet Bay Tree, The Bay or Laurel Tree" used in English and English is originated from Greek and Latin
- Samara - Noteworthy Samara predominantly is used in Marathi and English, meaning of Samara is "Guardian or Protected by God or Guarded" which originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Tisha means Be Nervous, Strong-willed or Strong Willed is a girl name. It is rooted from Latin and English-American is used dominantly in Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi
- Beatriz - Long standing and Frequently Used Beatriz mainly is used in Portuguese, Finnish and Swedish is originated from Latin is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Beatriz is "Blessed, Voyager through Life or Pilgrim"
Middle names for Waylon
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Waylon, we've got you covered with these brand-new and intrepid middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Waylon.
Famous people named Waylon
- Waylon Payne, American country singer, songwriter
- Waylon Jennings, American singer, songwriter, and musician
- Waylon Reavis, former vocalist for American alternative metal band Mushroomhead
- Waylon Murray, rugby union player
- Waylon Brady in The Avengers as Camera and Electrical Department
- Waylon Bacon in short Poster Boy as Director
Lists having Waylon
- Boys names beginning with W
- Girls names beginning with W
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -lon
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Path
- Baby Names that mean Modern
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Bold