Wolfe meaning and origin
Atypical Wolfe majorly is used in Hebrew, English and German is a boy name that came from Germanic, meaning of Wolfe is "Wolf". Wolfe is resulted from Wolf. Wolf is a variant form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Ulf, Old High German Wolf = Wolf. Wolf is a shortened form of names with "Wolf". Wolf means Wolf and The Element Wulf Which is of the Meaning Wolf is of Latin, Germanic and Old Norse origin.Names that rhyme with Wolfe
Popularity of Wolfe
In United States, Wolfe is a unique name where it has been in use since 1994 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3357th when 33 boys were named Wolfe. Over 206 babies in United States have been named Wolfe. The given name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Wolfe is a familiar name in Canada. According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Wolfe globally.
Numerological analysis of Wolfe
Most people enjoy having you around. You should focus on your personal progress too. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Wolfe
- Evelina - Eminent and Conifer Evelinas origin is Hebrew and Old French, meaning of Evelina is "Gives Life, Life-giving or Desired" used specifically in Swedish, Finnish and Scandinavian is a baby girl name
- Elisabet - Elisabet's meaning is My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is originated from Hebrew which is used dominantly in Danish, Old Norse and Faroese is a baby girl name
- Séraphia - Séraphias origin is Hebrew, meaning of Séraphia is "To Burn"
- Thomasius - Unfading and Trendy Thomasius is used commonly in Danish is a boy name. Thomasius is form of Thomas in Latin language
- Aku - Predominantly used in Swedish and Finnish, Aku used for both boys and girls is originated from African-Akan. Aku is Finnish equivalent of Akuliina. Also Aku is Finnish form of Augusta. Also Aku is Finnish form of Aake
Namesakes of Wolfe
- Wolfe Bowart, physical comedian, actor and playwright
- Wolfe Tone, leading Irish revolutionary figure and one of the founding members of the United Irishmen
- Wolfe Barzell acted in movie The Blue Angel