Aku name meaning
On This Page
What does Aku mean?
African-Akan name Aku is used in Swedish, Ewe, Finnish, Danish and Twi is given to both genders. Aku is version of Akua. Akua specifically is used in Twi, African and Ewe, meaning of Akua is "Girl Born on Wednesday" came from African-Akan.
Aku is equivalent of Akuliina in Finnish language. Also Aku is equivalent of Augusta in Finnish language. Also Aku is form of Aake in Finnish language.
How does Aku sound as a baby name?
Aku is a unique and distinctive name for a baby girl with Scandinavian roots. It has strong ties to Nordic mythology, as it means "Moon god" and "Venerable." This name is perfect for parents who want their daughter to have a meaningful and powerful name with deep cultural significance.
Aku's pronunciation is easy and memorable, making it an excellent choice for any family looking for a name that will stand out from the crowd. Aku offers an aura of elegance, sophistication, and grace suitable for any baby girl destined to achieve great things in life.
How do I pronounce Aku?
The two syllabled name Aku is commonly pronounced as a-ku.
Variants of Aku
Akua, Akuliina, Augusta, Aake, Aquilina, Augustinus, Augustus, Agostine, Augustina, Aage, Rakel, Ake, Akilina, Aquila, Augustin, Augustine, Øystæinn, August, Åge, Rachel, Rachelle, Raquel, Akke, Akitseĸ, ÁkiNames that rhyme with Aku
How popular is the name Aku?
Aku is a common baby name in Togo, Ghana, Nigeria, India, Japan and Finland while it is somewhat familiar in Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Estonia and United States. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Aku in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aku
You need to practice listening. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
You would love these names similar to Aku
- Dawes means Son of David and David's Son is used in general as a boy name is rooted from English. Dawes is derivative of Dawson.
- Ariela - Unfamiliar Ariela came from Hebrew is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Ariela is "God's Hero or Lion of God" is used notably in Danish, Italian and Norwegian
- Anna-Maria - The girl name Anna-Maria is notably used in Italian and German, Anna-Maria means "Graceful" came from German, Germanic and Hebrew
- Giuseppe - Prevailing boy name Giuseppe is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish, Giuseppe means "God Adds, He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply" is of Hebrew origin
- Ivana - Used specifically in Greenlandic and Norwegian illustrous, Ivana is rooted from Hebrew, Ivana means "God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious or God is Gracious" is used as a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Aku
Looking for the perfect name for your little one? If you've chosen the name "Aku," then you're in luck! We've compiled a list of sibling names that perfectly complement "Aku." From traditional to modern, here are some great options to consider for your new addition.
Sister for Aku
Brother to Aku
Famous people named Aku
- Aku Louhimies, Finnish film director and screenwriter
Lists having Aku
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- African Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Magnificent
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Dignified
- Baby Names that mean Majestic
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Ewe
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Tip